Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April OMG: Finished and Ready for Hanukkah

The four Hanukkah placemats, my April Elm Street Quilts OMG, have binding (my April OMG) and even a set of napkins including 2 extra, one to cover challah bread and one to put under the hanukkiah, the special menorah with nine branches instead of the usual seven.  This special holiday set will be a gift or offered for sale in our congregation's shop.
April Elm Street Quilts Finish
 Elm Street Quilts OMG is clearly working for me.  I have never started sewing for the holidays so early.  Additionally, I have a quilt top arranged on the floor that will be my May OMG.   

3 comments:

Patty said...

Great place mats! I'm glad OMG is proofing to be an incentive. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I need to get started on the holiday placemats that our guild gives to our local meals on wheels group. We've done this for a few years now. Holiday on one side, something else on the other side.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wow!! Nicely done! And so pretty!